HALF-TIMBERED FARMHOUSE IN MILÍKOV
The homestead is located near the church of St. Simon and St. Juda in the hamlet of Milíkov. It features a classical platform of Cheb’s half-timbered farmhouse with a square barnyard. The house, dated back to at least 18th century, includes residential building with a shed and a barn dated to 1781, open shanty and a modern ‚altenteil‘.
The residential house has a half-timbered upper floor with a porch facing the yard. The visitors may view the historic interior of the farmhouse, supplemented with household, craftman’s and agricultural tools and even some small farm machinery. The farmhouse is registered in the Central list of cultural heritage of the Czech Republic.
OPEN FROM 1 APRIL 2022
THE FARMHOUSE IS OPEN DAILY
10.00 – 17.00
EXCEPT FOR MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS